inverts for deep sand bed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crescent
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crescent

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Viet Nam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm looking for inverts for deep sand bed. Any suggestions would be appreciated
also I'm looking into Umbonium vestiarium (common name button shell) and sea cucumber, are they any good?
 
Hello I'm looking for inverts for deep sand bed. Any suggestions would be appreciated
also I'm looking into Umbonium vestiarium (common name button shell) and sea cucumber, are they any good?
Welcome. I see this is your first post. I like IndoPacific SeaFarm in Hawaii. Not sure that they deliver to Viet Nam.

http://ipsf.com/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new