Inverts molting

Isiah1820

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
355
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it odd that a good number of my inverts all molted at the same time? I’ve found a cleaner shrimp molt, coral banded molt, and 3 hermit molts today.
 
Mine are prone to molt after iodine addition.
 
I did not add anything other a new frozen food I got the other day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new