Iodine dosing help

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is 340 litters. How much should I dose to be in an ideal level for iodine?

I came up with about 13 ML? Lol

Any wizard can help please ?

IMG_8171.jpeg IMG_8172.jpeg IMG_8173.jpeg
 
My tank is 340 litters. How much should I dose to be in an ideal level for iodine?

I came up with about 13 ML? Lol

Any wizard can help please ?

IMG_8171.jpeg IMG_8172.jpeg IMG_8173.jpeg
I'd drop this in the chemistry forum if you want Randy's attention.
 
2 mL per 100 liters would add a natural level of iodine (0.06 ppm). I’d add that once or twice a week.

I’d dose 2 x 340 L /100 L =6.8 mL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new