iOS 26 Video Pop Ups?

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,251
Reaction score
7,741
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Ever since I upgraded to iOS 26 for Apple, every know and then I get a video player pop up on the site when using Safari.

Basically here’s what happens:

I open a thread, start scrolling, then the whole screen turns black and opens a video player. Nothing plays and none of the posts are visibly imbedded with a video. Almost like maybe one of the sponsor ads is triggering a video mode (I haven’t paid attention to which sponsor ads are on the screen at the time). Anyway it’s quite annoying when it does happen and was curious if anyone else has the issue?

For clarification, I am not using the app, this just accessing the site on my phone through Safari.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new