iPhone 14 Pro Max camera settings

i0nz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
161
Reaction score
187
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve noticed several issues with my iPhone 14 Pro Max when taking photos of my coral. This wasn’t always an issue for me. It became more relevant with iOS 17. I’m curious if they’ve added a setting that needs to be changed. What I see through the preview screen is far different from the final result. When I open the photo it appears to be what I’m hoping to achieve for a moment then suddenly changes and gains structure/sharpening which in turn results in a grainy hyper HDR like image.

I don’t have Raw Max enabled and I’ve attached what I have enabled under formats. Also I’m using a Corals Coral lens filter.

IMG_6370.jpeg
 
I’ve noticed the same thing after the last update. I’ve played with various settings with no luck ‍
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new