OP
OP
KlynnUK

KlynnUK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have a case for the iPhone7s or it went in naked? awesome video!

Went in skins only.. :D Also did followed up by good rinse to get rid of salt creeps inbetween them cracks. :)

Kmsutows

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's risky man... I tried it and it and my phone never lit up again and they refuse to warranty it because it's not water "proof" only "resistant" in other words they are full of crap

OP
OP
KlynnUK

KlynnUK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's risky man... I tried it and it and my phone never lit up again and they refuse to warranty it because it's not water "proof" only "resistant" in other words they are full of crap
Thanks for the info mate, I'm still not confident with it's waterproof built and not recommend to anyone. Used to own SONY'Xperia which were OK but picture quality was poor. However I was pretty tempted to get this one soaked for this video...LOL.. :D:D:D

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

andrew james

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I went scuba diving and accidentally had my iphone in the little pack I carry my GoPro in I didnt notice it until I was washing my kit on the dock after the dive. The phone still works.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice video man! Beautiful! I would risk it too!

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video... Makes me wonder if online coral sellers could be incited to use the technique vs. the use of still photos. The videos should suffice to show what their frags look like without us buyers wondering if their pictures were Photoshopped or tweaked some another way...

Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
KlynnUK

KlynnUK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went scuba diving and accidentally had my iphone in the little pack I carry my GoPro in I didnt notice it until I was washing my kit on the dock after the dive. The phone still works.
That's a close call but probably it's like hit or miss. But must have gone deeper then manufacturer's recommended 1 Meter.. lol.. As a reefer my next holiday must include diving of some sort, it's a must ATM. :)

OP
OP
KlynnUK

KlynnUK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video... Makes me wonder if online coral sellers could be incited to use the technique vs. the use of still photos. The videos should suffice to show what their frags look like without us buyers wondering if their pictures were Photoshopped or tweaked some another way...

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your compliment. I personally try to stay away from overdoing the tweaks and more like take pictures with 100%white and blue mix using FLAT or NEUTRAL setting in camera. I believe just a MUGSHOT of a coral without its surrounding i.e. mixed colour of any sort is difficult to judge the white balance and tweakings.. But I would also say during evening viewing times (blue lights) most or all corals looks so so sooo amazing, including mine LOL...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back