iPhone Macro Shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef-Mart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef-Mart

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
274
Location
Edwardsburg, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Messing with the Sandmarc Macro 100mm for my iPhone 14 Pro and I’m pretty impressed!

Would definitely recommend.

IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3383.jpeg
IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3136.jpeg
 
Very nice! So how does the lens attach to your camera on your phone?
 
Very nice! So how does the lens attach to your camera on your phone?
It comes with a phone case that it screws in to and a clip on attachment to screw in to if you don’t want to use the case.

It’s pretty easy to use, you just need to get the coral as close to the surface as possible.
 
Messing with the Sandmarc Macro 100mm for my iPhone 14 Pro and I’m pretty impressed!

Would definitely recommend.

IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3383.jpeg
IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3136.jpeg
Those are some incredible pictures! I am going to be looking into one of those cases whenever I get the new iPhone coming out this year
 
Those are some incredible pictures! I am going to be looking into one of those cases whenever I get the new iPhone coming out this year
It’s pretty impressive, you just have to get the coral as close to the top of the water as possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new