OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey do I have the ability to just order the first part in the clear bowl that's great

Didn't know if they offer just that part I don't have the space for the rest it's 1 gal total

I know right, they're pretty cool. You can order just the mini stars if you want to, but the Asterina's are an add on to the mix & match special. The mini stars come in a lot of 6, I received 6 more as a bonus for the other stuff that I bought, but I think I wound up with at least 15! If you buy the mix & match shipping is free, but I don't think it is if you just get the mini stars! You can always email Gerald and see what you can work out!

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey do I have the ability to just order the first part in the clear bowl that's great

Didn't know if they offer just that part I don't have the space for the rest it's 1 gal total
I think the glass bowl is the stars and yes you can order just them. They always have extra things like pods or bristle worms in whatever you order. I am waiting on the order I just placed to get here.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll kick my pics in too few weeks

this is a golden temperature time of year where I live for shipping live animals

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location definitely makes a difference. It's going to be dipping into the 30's at night where I live!

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have ordered from Gerald, great to work with. I didn't want hermits or worms, so he threw in a few extra snails. I received a cool cowrie snail in the order who hasn't stopped yet. Just found strombus snail eggs on the glass 2 days ago. The mini stars have yet to be seen since their release. But they are tiny little things. The trochus snails never stop either.
Probably going to send another order for more snails in a month.

Roachbeef19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order arrived yesterday, so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures.

Mini Stars, Asterina's and a few Bristle Worms!
20151028_141317.jpg

Live Sand Activator!
20151028_131646.jpg

Wonder Mud!
20151028_131618.jpg

They also included a free ball of Chaeto!
20151028_131602.jpg

Godzilla Crab (named by my daughter) He did laps around the tank, over rocks, back around the tank. He never stopped!
20151028_144005.jpg

Everything arrived in excellent condition!
So the wonder mud goes in your sump in the refugium part correct? If so does it stay there and not get sucked through the rest of sump?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back