Iraq Lobster

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
double post
 
Oh man I love Family Guy! I was actually expecting like an actual Iraki Lobster when I first went to open the thread :tongue:
 
Great show.

I always like this clip.
[video=youtube;hSAHQXMwMnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSAHQXMwMnc[/video]
 
I love it. The episode is Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q about her boyfriend is scarier than an Iraq lobsta'. I was crackin up when I saw it for the first time.

You know that Family Guy only has another season left or something like that. I was never a fan until the guys at work loved it and finally got it into. Now its my favorite show.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new