Irma fast approaching us in Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter joekool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hope everyone else did ok....we made it through with a good bit of damage but we're alive and well....first time I've been able to get a signal out for an update...got the generator fired up and powering a few things.....hope everyone else is safe and alive
 
Good here. swear someone was watching over me. Everyone around me has no power, no street lights work, limbs and trees all in the roads and a bunch of damaged roof and downed fences. But I made it threw and didn't lose power!![
 
8b675667c6af45c3e649af4ace38e229.jpg
 
Now it's gorgeous here in central fl. Got everything cleaned up and grilling lol
37fdcb7ecb6e62842b3809a17f762f17.jpg
 
Yeah is that Carlton arms? I'm in winter haven too bud, off spirit lake Rd. We don't have power yet. Heck of a storm man, glad you're good!

Yep! I took a drive earlier today and everyone around me has no power. Not sure how I got so lucky
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new