Irregular/designer clownfish

cdstanley0123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
19
Location
united kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I picked up these two clownfish up at my LFS today in the UK for £40 for both.

Does anyone know what they would be classed as? I can’t seem to find a picture online to compare.

The store said they were around 6 months old. I love their unique markings
20251114_200544_436BA40B-A6FC-44F5-B902-ED9F49BD16C0.png
 
nice clown pair!
Thank you! I went to my LFS looking for a pair of common clownfish, but as they were out of stock they said I could have these for the same price.. so I snapped them up
 
I prefer true percula! They’re getting harder to find with all the ocellaris varieties these days. The wild Solomon Islands percs are my favorite clowns of all time. These look like a variant of those to my eye.
 
I prefer true percula! They’re getting harder to find with all the ocellaris varieties these days. The wild Solomon Islands percs are my favorite lawns of all time. These look like a variant of those to my eye.
I’ll take your word for it! I’m new to this hobby, but loving it so far! These are the first addition to my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new