Is anyone able to identify this snail?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric552
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eric552

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
20
Location
Massillion
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a couple of these snails lurking around and am not really sure what they are. I have nasarrius, conch, turbos, and trochus in the tank.



 
I found a couple of these snails lurking around and am not really sure what they are. I have nasarrius, conch, turbos, and trochus in the tank.




I think that is a stomatella snail they can come in all sorts of colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new