Is Anyone into Ball Pythons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I kept ball pythons, Burmese & reticulateds back in 90s. I had albino of each and a piebald ball, had hoped to breed it with my albino to see if I got anything cool out of them. Then I got bit by the reef aquarium bug and wanted a larger tank so I sold all my snakes to buy a set up and also paid for some other things I needed around house.
 
I just recently bought a pair of Het pieds. I am excited to get this other hobby going.
 
Ian;1 [URL="http://s176.photobucket.com/user/bigian001/media/snakes/Pastel-vanilla-male-800x600_zps1660730d.jpg.html" said:
Pastel-vanilla-male-800x600_zps1660730d.jpg
[/URL]{/QUOTE]

This one is very cool..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new