Is Apex still making the classic ph/orp module?

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
8,185
Reaction score
3,302
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t find this module anywhere. BRS has been out of stock and there’s nothing on Amazon or Marine Depot either. What gives??
 
I emailed BRS and they said maybe sometime this week.
 
I can’t find this module anywhere. BRS has been out of stock and there’s nothing on Amazon or Marine Depot either. What gives??

I just got a couple in during my last shipment. definitely still available.

You want bad, I can’t get any more XR15s for a month, and this is the second time this year I’ve had no XR15s available for over a month!

Manufacturers try not to produce too much, and sometimes demand surprises them. Or a factory catches on fire ;)
 
I just got a couple in during my last shipment. definitely still available.

You want bad, I can’t get any more XR15s for a month, and this is the second time this year I’ve had no XR15s available for over a month!

Manufacturers try not to produce too much, and sometimes demand surprises them. Or a factory catches on fire ;)
Hahaha!
 
Still out of stock:mad:
 
Still out of stock:mad:

We have one on the shelf at work, I’d gladly drop it in the mail if you need one. PM me if that’s something you’d like. I work tomorrow
 
We have one on the shelf at work, I’d gladly drop it in the mail if you need one. PM me if that’s something you’d like. I work tomorrow
Thanks, but BRS got them yesterday. I ordered it right away!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new