Is AWT (Aqua medic) still around?

Pufferlover95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
233
Reaction score
111
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Aqua Medic water testing company still in business? I found information on Bulk Reef Supply about them and their test is what I’m looking for but I can’t seem to find anywhere to actually purchase it from. Is this still a company? If so, does anybody have a link to where I could purchase their product?

image.jpg
 
Don't know about testing- or if it is a different company all together, but I have a few things on my reef tank from German Aqua Medic. Reactors, Ozone etc.

If there is an American distributor, I am not sure - but they are definetly still in business :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new