Is Brightwell Razor NEM safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Labora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Labora

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
261
Reaction score
133
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a popular product so I don't expect many to know this but I just bought some Brightwell CLEAN as well as RAZOR (since they are supposed to be synergistic) to combat a white slime bacteria issue.

CLEAN is more of a bacteria and enzyme product - is that NEM safe?

RAZOR however is a polymer product which is supposed to be used a few hours After CLEAN. I haven't used it yet.

I know most chemicals like CHEMI-CLEAN are very bad for nems which is why I am trying to go the Pro-biotic route to help fix my white slime bacterial algae issue along with water changes.

I saw this comment on youtube so I'm scared to use it now.

Untitled.png
 
Last edited:
Did razor kill that persons nem ? Probably not but there’s no way to tell without any info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new