Is classic apex worth it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OGReeferTY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OGReeferTY

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
196
Reaction score
38
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have a controller and I am looking at getting into them. I found a classic apex setup on marketplace. I have attached an image to show what comes in the bundle. Would this be decent to start off? Or should I look at saving up and getting into an a2?

IMG_2113.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new