Is Coral Collection Still Around??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cody.P
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cody.P

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
77
Location
Salem, OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
As the title says I'm just curious is CC is still around. I heard they closed up shop but their website is still active. I really want an acid rain BTA so I hope they didn't close up..... does anyone know the story before I buy from them?
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new