Is fluval 32.5 a good reef tank

Why so serious

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Messages
74
Reaction score
10
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think about the fluval tank 32.5 gallon ?
 
You may want to do a search in the member build thread section. I think you will likely find several setups using this tank. Good luck with your adventure!
 
Got it! My first reef. Love it. Currently at 13months old. Yeah, I’ve added the second light and upgraded the stock pump but it has been a great first tank. (Don’t shame me but I’m still using the original foam blocks as main filtration.) with a small skimmer.
 
Got it! My first reef. Love it. Currently at 13months old. Yeah, I’ve added the second light and upgraded the stock pump but it has been a great first tank. (Don’t shame me but I’m still using the original foam blocks as main filtration.) with a small skimmer.
No shame in that lol. If tank is doing good, why change it?
 
I see people upgrade the pump or lights on them although I doubt you have to. Just maybe factor that into your budget.
 
I see lots and lots of these Fluval tanks (perfectly adequate aquariums) where people change the lights and the pump.

That just leaves a glass aquarium from the original.

Just by a cheap glass aquarium and add the lights and pump of your choice. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new