Is GHL shipping in the US?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if the profilux mini wifi can use 2 ph probes? Can you use a ph probe in lieu of the temp probe? Trying to see if I can use this for a calcium reactor.

wyster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Marine Depot should surely be providing you with an update, not GHL, who would surely batch ship to the retailer, unless they ask GHL to ship separately at additional shipping cost, or are they back to backing orders and asking GHL to direct ship?

If it helps, I had a 6 week delay in shipping from Germany, not due to GHL or the LFS, but a combination of Brexit, carriers dumping consignments at the border and the fact that Germany is in a heavy state of lockdown in many places.

Having been an Apex user and Neptune customer for 7 years, I’d be patient. The GHL is a far better system, built by grown-ups.

Rob,

While I agree with what you have said for our issues now , I ordered some items in July last year which turned up in late august and then again in November which turned up towards the end of January, Also some items from that November shipment still not arrived although supposedly shipped, So there record in regards to the UK has not been good either pre brexit.

I do agree though the gear is top notch and worth waiting for.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back