Is GHL shipping in the US?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bam327
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Does anyone know if the profilux mini wifi can use 2 ph probes? Can you use a ph probe in lieu of the temp probe? Trying to see if I can use this for a calcium reactor.
 
So Marine Depot should surely be providing you with an update, not GHL, who would surely batch ship to the retailer, unless they ask GHL to ship separately at additional shipping cost, or are they back to backing orders and asking GHL to direct ship?

If it helps, I had a 6 week delay in shipping from Germany, not due to GHL or the LFS, but a combination of Brexit, carriers dumping consignments at the border and the fact that Germany is in a heavy state of lockdown in many places.

Having been an Apex user and Neptune customer for 7 years, I’d be patient. The GHL is a far better system, built by grown-ups.

Rob,

While I agree with what you have said for our issues now , I ordered some items in July last year which turned up in late august and then again in November which turned up towards the end of January, Also some items from that November shipment still not arrived although supposedly shipped, So there record in regards to the UK has not been good either pre brexit.

I do agree though the gear is top notch and worth waiting for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new