Is goniopora fully open?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nanobros
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nanobros

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my goniopora fully open?
He has been in the tank for about a week now. In the sand bed. I have fed him some Reef-Roids.

IMG_2294.JPG


IMG_2296.JPG
 
These need to be fed....They don't photosynthesize. yours looks happy ATM. :-)

I have feed him 3 times already this week. I'll probably cut down a little bit or just keep up with water changes so I don't over feed the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new