Is it a goner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
85
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some STN starting on a frag...I haven't had any success with dipping them as that has resulted in a 100% death rate...I don't have enough to frag and this strategy has also failed me on a couple occasions...is there anything else I can do to save it or just cross my fingers and hope for the best?
 
I have some STN starting on a frag...I haven't had any success with dipping them as that has resulted in a 100% death rate...I don't have enough to frag and this strategy has also failed me on a couple occasions...is there anything else I can do to save it or just cross my fingers and hope for the best?
i clip the bad bit off. show us a pic whats causing the stn?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new