Is it dying?

Mata_01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
12
Location
Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So two days ago the euphelia in the photo fall into the Duncan, I take it out of there and glued it back to his spot.
But since then the Duncan just has been like this closed, did the euphelia sting the Duncan?
Is this normal?


I know about the Dino’s, I am in a process of getting rid of them.

IMG_0429.jpeg
 
Irritated from touching. Possibly a mild sting but more likely just annoyed

Both should be ok. It can take days or weeks but they should open normally again
 
Irritated from touching. Possibly a mild sting but more likely just annoyed

Both should be ok. It can take days or weeks but they should open normally again
Ok tks very much, I hope is just that simple.
The euphelia doesn’t seem bothered but the Duncan does.
 
It's hard to tell from that picture with all the blue, but it looks ok to me, probably a little irritated. The euphilia probably did sting it. I've never had Duncan's but I've had other euphilia and I know some can really deliver a sting! My frogspawn has even hit me when I was breaking off some branches
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new