Is it growth or loss

the new guy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1455129656.930550.jpg


I got this Acro about a month ago at first he maintained really colorful tips but now some of the tips are a whiteish
Color but still has great polyp extension the white tips have white polyps so I'm trying to figure out if it's growth or not any help is appreciated I'm still relatively new to sps thank you in advance

Mag-1200 Red Sea test kit
Calcium-450 Red Sea test kit
Phosphate 0 tested twice on a Hana low range
Ph 8.02 seneye & Neptune apex
Nh3 .001 seneye
Nh4 15.46 seneye
Salinity 1.022-1.023 instant ocean hydrometer
 
A lot of new growth In spa starts out white and then colors up. As long as there's good pe I wouldn't b concerned
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new