Is it just me or are the "tanked" tanks..

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crazy him AND Brett are both divorced! what a mess
Over 50%of marriages in the us end in a divorce. In our group of friends we are the exception. Heather and I haven't been divorced. Just saying.
Not to cast dispersions... ok, a little...

can you imagine LIVING with that guy.
A show makes a living off of creating a personality. We really don't know how both of those guys are behind the scenes.

The show is entertainment and doesn't show the whole picture. I would love to see a than and now pic.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over 50%of marriages in the us end in a divorce. In our group of friends we are the exception. Heather and I haven't been divorced. Just saying.

A show makes a living off of creating a personality. We really don't know how both of those guys are behind the scenes.

The show is entertainment and doesn't show the whole picture. I would love to see a than and now pic.
It was shocking to see the news after watching them for so long and “growing up” with them my wife and I have been together 16 years and almost all of my friends have been divorced at least once. It is sad. I really enjoyed most of there show

OP
OP
pdxmonkeyboy

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not saying I wouldnt trade places for them for a bit, it would be fun to create big stupid tanks but dealing with people that really dont have any knowledge of anything about what you are spending all this energy on would get old.

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen Dj Ashba’s tank at his store in a Vegas hotel last October when I was there. I made the wife go in specifically to see it. It had water and was running, but no fish! How lame!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back