Hi reefers, I just have my second ICP result back. it has been 6 weeks since my first test and 4 weeks after I started dosing Tropic Marin Elements A- and K+. The results are almost identical to the previous one and measures low or undetectable for trace elements except iodine dropped from 33 to 12. My tank is a 20 gal nano, net water volume around 18 gal. According to Tropic Marin Elements A- and K+ instruction, I should dose 0.68ml daily, but my doser can only do 1ml minimum, so I calibrated my doser to measure 50ml when it says 100ml and dose 1ml daily which ideally equals to 0.5ml of real liquid, but i dont really know what the minimal dosage it can do so it might be anywhere.
Seeing the ICP still reporting low on trace elements, I'm thinking increase the dosage to correctly calibrate the doser and do 1ml per day but that would exceed the recommended dosage of 0.68ml. Would i run into problem with over dosing or they should deplete fast enough?
Seeing the ICP still reporting low on trace elements, I'm thinking increase the dosage to correctly calibrate the doser and do 1ml per day but that would exceed the recommended dosage of 0.68ml. Would i run into problem with over dosing or they should deplete fast enough?
