Is it this easy for anyone else? Thoughts please

  • Thread starter Thread starter specialk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I stopped doing water changes and just add the minor/trace elements. I would also make sure you have plenty of rock in tank and sump. With tanks you HAVE to make you a large enough "foot print" for biological growth. Without it you set up for failure long term. I added ceramic plates bio-balls with tons of surface area inside. What a difference those things made on my tank!! My tank is so consistent and stable. Im running LEDS and my sps are growing great!
I travel all the time, married have a 6 month old, so time is limited. Water changes made parameters fluctuate way too much.
I run kalk to the max as well. Dkh 8.1 Ca 420 Mg 1350.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new