Is MarineBreeder.org Safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter darrelh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

darrelh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, Every time I try to go to (marinebreeder.org ) my browser blocks the site.
Both chrome and Edge browsers, Says I am being redirected to a site in Argentina.
Any input appreciated. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new