Coralland 8 gallon

What it looks like now



IMG_2925.jpeg
From what I noticed right away. The zoas are stretching towards the light. Meaning, they aren’t getting enough light to grow but merely survive.
The hammer is gone, probably from starvation due to the lack of light and 0 nitrates.
Algae is taking over possibly due to no nutrients and the algae is consuming what little there is and starving the corals.
 
Also noticed the scraper in the tank. I would never leave the scraper in the tank. Check the magnet, see if its rusting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new