Is my anemone dying?

Yea I bought it up to 35% the other day and saw a string of brown come out. So definitely reduced the light back to 20%. Yea in a quarantine for a little until I got the right light in. It is looking better now. I will post a picture later but it’s mouth is closed and body fully open and inflated again.
 
Yea I bought it up to 35% the other day and saw a string of brown come out. So definitely reduced the light back to 20%. Yea in a quarantine for a little until I got the right light in. It is looking better now. I will post a picture later but it’s mouth is closed and body fully open and inflated again.
Why did you move it to qt?
 
b4ccce2e3a430822a77d485722526536.jpg
added a rainbow anemone and my first sps
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new