Is my anemone dying?

Yea I bought it up to 35% the other day and saw a string of brown come out. So definitely reduced the light back to 20%. Yea in a quarantine for a little until I got the right light in. It is looking better now. I will post a picture later but it’s mouth is closed and body fully open and inflated again.
 
Yea I bought it up to 35% the other day and saw a string of brown come out. So definitely reduced the light back to 20%. Yea in a quarantine for a little until I got the right light in. It is looking better now. I will post a picture later but it’s mouth is closed and body fully open and inflated again.
Why did you move it to qt?
 
b4ccce2e3a430822a77d485722526536.jpg
added a rainbow anemone and my first sps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new