Is my anemone dying ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RPGLaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello all.
I purchased a beautiful BTA 3 days ago yesterday it was looking great however today is looking very deflated and it’s mouth is open not sure if this is normal behavior or if I should be worried.
116F3737-F96D-44BB-9A3E-AD61412618B6.jpeg
EF35773B-7A84-4283-AB24-0E942FA5F993.jpeg
Today it started to look like this. Yesterday the mouth was kinda inflated but the nem looked great
B672CB68-72A3-4880-B1E7-7550A0C4BFEA.jpeg
should I be worried ? I have plenty of LPS corals in my tank and I test my parameters every other day.
PH:8.3
DKH:8.9
Cal:430
Mag:1440
NO3: 2
PO4: 0.2
 
Hello all.
I purchased a beautiful BTA 3 days ago yesterday it was looking great however today is looking very deflated and it’s mouth is open not sure if this is normal behavior or if I should be worried.
116F3737-F96D-44BB-9A3E-AD61412618B6.jpeg
EF35773B-7A84-4283-AB24-0E942FA5F993.jpeg
Today it started to look like this. Yesterday the mouth was kinda inflated but the nem looked great
B672CB68-72A3-4880-B1E7-7550A0C4BFEA.jpeg
should I be worried ? I have plenty of LPS corals in my tank and I test my parameters every other day.
PH:8.3
DKH:8.9
Cal:430
Mag:1440
NO3: 2
PO4: 0.2
Could be a lil stress
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new