Is my anemone ok??

The panty hose is so tightly threaded that it can't go through it unlike the foam pads that have large holes. I use rubber bands to hold tight.
 
I highly doubt that it will stay that pink if it survives. I had purchased what I thought was a pink bta about 6 months ago and it turned into a dark rainbow rainbow. All my btas seem to love high flow and have made their home towards the top of the tank where the get blasted by light and current.
660E8363-23C8-4860-9AC4-89619845F52C.jpeg

CD218534-A0E1-4A39-B8E1-109E21EDC535.jpeg

3D30A0A1-7F10-4669-8432-0C573C634CC8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new