Is my bounce splitting?

Stuartmercer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
2,662
Location
Alberta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I noticed what appeared to be a rock inside my bounce mushrooms mouth, but at closer inspection it is actually the rock that the shroom is attached too. I know shrooms are a type of anemone, but does this appear to be splitting to you guys? Also ignore the dying frogspawn that fell earlier.
20201015_210507.jpg
 
Update on splitting:
20201018_004315.jpg

It should be done splitting by the end of sunday at this rate!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new