Is My BTA Dead?

cabinreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
319
Reaction score
148
Location
Orlando, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got my bta a few days ago and he has seemed to be doing fine. I checked all my parameters this morning and they were perfectly fine but just walked in the room and found him like this.. Is it dead? or moving? orrrr what?
bta.jpeg
 
Seems to have flipped over (tentacles on the sand) I think. U can try and use something to turn it back over and see what the mouth looks like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new