Is my BTA ok?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevinf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, it is pooping. Kinda gross, isn't it? They will contract themselves real tight to expel the waste. A lot of people think their nem is dying when they see it happen for the first time.

yeah, it's ridiculously small right now! We'll see what tomorrow brings. My other RBTA is out & about. They both are feeding fine. I'll post up tomorrow!

Thanks Krista
 
yeah, it's ridiculously small right now! We'll see what tomorrow brings. My other RBTA is out & about. They both are feeding fine. I'll post up tomorrow!

Thanks Krista

How's the nem doing?
 
Just wanted to update this thread. The nem has made a full recovery & is bigger then ever. I actually just moved everything into a 75g yesterday. More room for everyone!

20121111_145357.jpg

20121108_174630.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new