Is my clam healthy ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have had this calm for a year and a month. It's my first clam that I ever kept.it looks good to me, I'm just wondering if the mantel is over extended. I know that's not a good thing. So please let me knowif it's ok. It's in a 150 gal tank on the sand bed. All my level are good, except for phosphate. I run go to keep it at zero or close to it

Screenshot_2016-08-05-19-28-26.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new