Is My Clownfish Hosting or Dying

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccombs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Glad I found this, my darwin that I've had for a few months now just starting doing this a few days ago. It had me really worried at first but seems healthy and eating like a pig. I also figured out that she only seems to do it when the lights are on, other than at night, sleeping. Hope all is still well!
 
@ccombs thanks for your posts and updates. I just ordered a pair of CB clowns 4 or 5 days ago. This EXACT thing happened. Literally. I was like oh no, he (future she; it's bigger than the other) was tipping over like that, teetering breathing in the bottom corner. But before that, I saw her at the VERY TOP of my tank resting in the space between the suction cup of the thermostat and the thermostat lol, at the almost water line. I shined a light and then she did what yours did. I googled everything!

Seems to be just clowns giving me panic attacks, just being clowns. Thank you.
 
For those of you following along at home, the clown is still doing really well and not showing any signs of poor health. I guess he just likes giving me panic attacks.
How's it doing 3 years later?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new