Is my clownfish pregnant???

Twink_w_a_Reef

Just a twink and his reef
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
2,390
Reaction score
5,755
Location
ATL BAYBAYYY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this new clownfish a few weeks ago and he/she’s been doing great. But I realized his/her stomach is a bit plump. It’s the smaller clownfish. And I know in typical clownfish pairs the female is the larger one, but I haven’t really seen this on my other clowns. Is it a sign of pregnancy? Here’s a video:
 
Sorry the video didn’t work, here’s some pictures instead
61CFBC27-3780-4C9A-9A8F-EC48AE090C3C.jpeg
FF7FA0D1-F6B6-4D90-BBB2-0497C18FEEE8.jpeg
70824F41-7660-431E-ABCB-0B8764F49220.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • trim.3CDFA852-06F4-4D41-807F-88F469AD2A92.MOV
    3 MB
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new