Is my coral dying??

  • Thread starter Thread starter BreezyBum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I cut half of it just barely. I guess we will see if it lives on!
 
Tissue is gone yes. best way to tackle if you've cut coral before is to pull the dead part out of water and super glue the edge where it meets tissue to prevent further tissue loss
 
This is what it is looking like now

0CC54BDE-9A9D-4256-B25B-046661B8C578.jpeg
 
For a wall hammer, I'd HIGHLY recommend a bandsaw or a dremel. If you do not have access to them, maybe ask in your local reef club and/or some LFS if they can help you out. If you are in Colorado/Denver area, you are more than welcome to bring it here and I can cut it on my bandsaw.
What's your store in Denver? I searched Reef Bazaar but nothing came up.
 
What's your store in Denver? I searched Reef Bazaar but nothing came up.
Hello!

We're not a sponsor (yet) here on R2R so I don't feel morally comfortable advertising on this thread out of respect for paying sponsors; I'll PM you though.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new