Is my firefish pregnant?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty-Noob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Salty-Noob

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
527
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my firefish looks fatter than the other and it has a bump
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1367459941.022365.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1367459954.186351.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1367459966.035009.jpg
 
Good cuz I'm still new at this and I wouldn't know what to do. Just thought it was cuz they've been hiding a lot and all of a sudden their up and about. Just thought I'd ask cuz of that bump you see
 
It is difinitely not. I have a breeding pair of Red Fire Fish and the female get's significantly fatter than the male does. It'll be obvious when she's gravid.
 
Cool I don't want it to be. To new to handle something like that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new