Is my GSP dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter muggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

muggs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this GSP from my LFS a couple of weeks ago and glued it to my back glass. I’ve noticed over the past week or so that the top is turning white. Is this a bad sign?
View attachment 4361268
 
should I cut it out or is it going to grow over itself?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new