Is my hammer and torch dead?

brownchild84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
Covington
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order in from Aquasd today and the bags were super cold and the corals weren’t looking good at all. I reached out to them within 20 minutes and they said everything should be ok since the water wasn’t cloudy. I went ahead and temperature acclimated them. After opening the bags I’m really not feeling good about this purchase.

The photos uploaded are just two of the corals, Dragon Soul Torch and Gold Hammer. I also ordered Zoas and a Blasto, they’re not doing good neither, but these two I’m most afraid for. Any input would be helpful. Thanks! @AquaSD

IMG_4795.png IMG_4801.png IMG_4808.jpeg IMG_4812.jpeg IMG_4804.png IMG_4809.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Apologies for the FedEx delay. The original pictures didn’t show the decay—yes, these are definitely not acceptable. We’ll reach out to resolve this. Thank you!
 
Apologies for the FedEx delay. The original pictures didn’t show the decay—yes, these are definitely not acceptable. We’ll reach out to resolve this. Thank you!
Thank you so much for the response! I’ll look out for a response.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new