Is my hammer looking healthy

ReefJake123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
637
Reaction score
264
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e4b4c168c2220a4547a12a2e50804fbb.jpg


Personally I think it looks like it doesn't like its spot but my dad thinks It looks fine anyone wanna help be the tiebreaker
 
Looks happy to me. If you just added it I'd give it time to acclimate to the tanks light, flow, placement without moving it around.
 
I think it looks healthy and happy man. If it starts to close up then move it or try giving it more light but personally I think it looks great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new