Is my Hammer OK??

Brisay01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
56AF3FB7-71C3-422B-BAAC-C3D38F250F29.jpeg
Hi all , can you take a look and see if you think the base of my hammer is ok. I noticed tonight that possibly the soft tissue at the base of this coral looks as if it might be tearing . The coral has been in this spot for months without an issue . I also haven’t made any changes to the water flow in any way . Coral appears otherwise healthy . Thanks in advance .
 
The image is not very clear, but it looks ok to me. Lets see what others say
 
Can anybody else chime in ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new