Tank parameter update:
I did a 32 gallon water change over the weekend. Today my values are:
SG 1.025
NO3 50
PO4 .11
alk 9.3
Calc 420
Mag 1260
My monti cap doesn't look bleached any more and my war coral/favites are taking shape to the rock they were placed on. My biggest concern now is that my RBTA detached from its rock and was tumbling around in the tank. I moved him to a corner of low flow to recover and he hasn't moved or opened up real good since. Mouth is still tightly closed and no tissue is falling off of him. He still opens wider w/ lights on, but not half the siz he used to be. I plan on leaving him alone, period.
My flame hawfish (new addition) stays in hiding until feeding time and my one spot foxface seems to be swimming by his area a lot lately. I hope those 2 calm down and start getting along soon.
Things are looking up! I will do another large water change next weekend to bting these nitrates and phosphates down further. Maybe a little less feeding too! :)