Is my monti dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Houston03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Houston03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
111
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved it to this spot about a week ago and has started to look like this. Wondering if it’s dying or what’s going on

2038103F-F109-4716-92A8-F64009EC7852.jpeg
 
It’s kind of hard to tell with the all the blues, could you get a picture with more white?
 
Monti hate being moved around. Sometimes they will sit for two weeks stunned. But it looks upset . But all I can see is blue .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new