Is my mushroom dying?

cuzzoo3345

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this look like my mushroom is dying? I think my light was burning it , the flex arm for my light had to be cut by original owner. So my light was close to the top of the water , about 6 - 8 inches above water. I replaced flex arm with brand new one today and it’s sitting about 17 - 20 inches above water now. The mushroom got direct light in the spot it was in for the last week or so , today is when I notched all the white stuff of the mushroom. I moved it to the corner of my tank , hoping it’ll reciprocate in the new spot and since the light higher

IMG_1674.jpeg

OP
OP
C

cuzzoo3345

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I believe this Hitchhiker that came on my KP Live rock is a Bobbit worm unfortunately! My I moved my mushroom and it’s starting to do a little better but now my Acan is almost all gone! I sent the picture I’m posting to my buddy who’s helped me setup my tank because I thought it was Bleaching but he looks like something has been eating it. When I told him about the hitchhiker and sent him the best picture I’ve got that I will upload. He told me to google Bobbit worma

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpeg
    IMG_1684.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1691.jpeg
    IMG_1691.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 9
Back