Is my rock flower okay?

SourAngelfish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
515
Reaction score
269
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy has decided to move, he never has. He previously stayed in a little pile of rubble and has retracted back into it. It seems that he’s trying too come out of the other end of the pile but looks a bit stuck. Should I just leave him alone or should I help him get out?? I’m sure he could do it if I leave him alone, just making sure though.
 
The guy has decided to move, he never has. He previously stayed in a little pile of rubble and has retracted back into it. It seems that he’s trying too come out of the other end of the pile but looks a bit stuck. Should I just leave him alone or should I help him get out?? I’m sure he could do it if I leave him alone, just making sure though.

Mine do it a lot. And usually comes out bigger
 
More you touch an anemone more harm it's in, I say let it be! Mine always move around and sometimes put themselves in small crevices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new