Is my Scoly dying ?

mOnsterzOas26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
440
Reaction score
83
Location
West valley Utah
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was doing good till today , any body knows what is it ?
 

Attachments

  • 1396416880252.jpg
    1396416880252.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 496
Dang! That bad in two days!?
I would dip it and then put it in someone else's tank that is good at keeping corals alive.
It's risky considering it's already stressed but the alternative is leaving in in where something is obviously very wrong.

Are any of the other Lps showing signs?
 
Dang! That bad in two days!?
I would dip it and then put it in someone else's tank that is good at keeping corals alive.
It's risky considering it's already stressed but the alternative is leaving in in where something is obviously very wrong.

Are any of the other Lps showing signs?

Yea I don't get it everything else it's doing fine in the frag tank , I'm gonna dip it hopefully it can make it ..
 
It's rather stressed; those are it's mesenterial filaments (guts) you see. Usually this is indicative of a parameter issue.
 
did you find out what was wrong in the tank?
 
WOW....doesn't even look like the same coral-thats cray

Glad it turned around for ya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new